JUMO HEATtemp – Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Combined Cold/Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Direct Installation, Type DL (902454)
- For temperatures from 0 to 120 °C (cold) and 0 to 180 °C (heat)
- Type examination certificate for heat meter MID and domestic approval for combined cold/heat meters as exchangeable temperature probe
- Fulfils the requirements of DIN EN 1434, AGFW FW 202, and FW 211
- Pairing and declaration of conformity according to the German Weights and Measures Act and MID
- Production certified according to module D (MID) (CE and metrology identification marking)
Combined cold/heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Direct mounting without an additional immersion sleeve is recommended to achieve optimum thermal coupling to the measurement medium in the heating system.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2014/32/EU (MID) as well as according to the German Weights and Measures Act (Mess- und Eichgesetz or MessEG).
The implementation of the requirements of the European Directive 2014/32/EU (MID) and the German Weights and Measures Act (MessEG) ensures that our temperature sensor pairs can be deployed as an indexing device for cold and heat meters when operated in line with their intended use.
The temperature probes are available in paired and conformity-assessed versions. The officially recognized test facility for heat KHE2 is available for this purpose. Production has been certified in accordance with Annex D of Directive 2014/32/EU and Annex 4 Module D of the Weights and Measures Act.